[C320-list] Galley Sink Won't Drain

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Thu Aug 20 07:44:16 PDT 2015

Hopefully, it is something on the outside obstructing flow.  That sounds
like it can be fixed with a diving mask and a scraper.

If you end up needing to replace the valve, you need to see this:
http://www.seabung.com/.

I had to replace the valve on the thru-hull for my air conditioner while
the boat was in the water.  The marina had a seabung and was able to
replace the valve quickly without a haul-out.

Dean Vermeire
Moonstruck II (#847)