[C320-list] Fwd: Holding Vent Hose Replacement

danny at jensenshouse.com danny at jensenshouse.com
Fri Aug 21 07:08:52 PDT 2015

This is the best thing I've done to my boat. It made a huge difference. However on rare occasions in certain wind conditions I do get a whiff of odor when at the helm when the tank is empty.
Also put hot wet rags on you hoses then give them a whiff. My hoses smelled bad. So I replaced them with new white sanitation hose.

Danny

Sent from my iPhone