[C320-list] Transmission Fluid

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Mon Aug 24 12:08:38 PDT 2015

I can see what I think is the spot for the transmission oil, it's directly below the dipstick for the engine oil and very close to the oil filter. Is this the correct spot, it has a square bolt on it? I've got a picture I can email if someone can give me their email to confirm.

Jeff Brown
949-350-5123