[C320-list] Transmission Fluid

Jeff catalina at thehares.com
Mon Aug 24 19:09:28 PDT 2015

One tip for people using suction pumps like the 'oil boy' and others for oil and transmission changes is to get a 10-12" length of 1/4 inch copper tubing from a home center like you'd use for an ice maker and fit the suction tube over this.  It will work much better/faster than plastic tube and will stay straight so you can get to the deepest part of the pan.  Costs a couple dollars.

Just suck the transmission oil out where the dipstick goes, unless anyone knows some other trick.

Jeff Hare

Sent from my iPad