[C320-list] Listing to port

Diane dianeflr at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 08:30:45 PDT 2015

Normal .  I load cases of soda & beer on starboard side to try to level out when racing.   Most annoying is using galley sink & having drips find way into nearby dry storage.  I keep a folded paper towel in that corner.... What can we do?      S/V Windy City in Cape Coral, FL.  #948

Captain Diane Fowler, Sellstate Realty,  cell. 239-850-4935.    Sent from my iPhone