[C320-list] Winter layup in upstate NY

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:05:48 PST 2015

In Muskegon Mi the batteries stay in as they are too hard/trouble to take
out. They are designed to be cold. No charger. They seem just fine in the
spring. Compass stays on the boat with no damage (never thought about that
anyway) but if you take it off every year to check the steering  go for it.d

The way this season is going it may not get really cold. Going to be in the
50s this weekend.

John Meyers
#406 Wind Chime