[C320-list] Raymarine EV-200 Autopilot upgrade project

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 10:02:55 PST 2015

Danny

I am about to do the same install

My understanding from the installation instructions is that the purpose of the rudder stops is to stop the linear drive from bottoming out at each extent of its movement

Are you sure this isn't happening as if so I think it can seriously damage the drive

If your drive attaches closer to the axis of rotation than the way It's been done before, that may account for it of course as that would require less extension to make the same angle change

If so I'd be interested to know how far out your drive is attached as I may do the same

Thanks

Graeme
Jaskar #366, 1996

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!