[C320-list] Bird Problem

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 12:37:59 PST 2015

Tim, have you tried Gullsweeps yet? I had a bad problem, too, and tried a bunch of things including ultrasonic. No luck. Last winter, I bought 2- 3 foot Gullsweeps, mounted them in some plastic wood, attached Velcro straps to them and strapped them on my closed/covered Bimini. I also took some light line, tore strips of doggie poop bags and tied them to the line, then strung them from one backstay, around the mast and to the other backstay, with another small piece of line going between the backstays. I went from a huge mess to no bird poop AT ALL!!! (My neighbors boat didn't fare as well).

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone