[C320-list] Perkins M30 parts manual scanned and uploaded

JeffWillis111 at aol.com JeffWillis111 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 19:55:05 PST 2015

Hello All,

For all you fellow Perkins owners, I scanned and uploaded a copy of  the
Perkins parts manual to my Album page.  I wanted to upload to technical
articles / manuals but not savvy enough on computer.. Maybe someone can move the
file to a better location or give me instructions how to.

Anyway, the manual is based on my engine build number which came in my 1995
 hull 174.  It is complete with exploded drawings and part numbers of all
the various engine systems.  It may be helpful to have handy when ordering
parts  or just trying to figure out how things go together.

Hope this is helpful.

Happy Sailing!

Jeff & Deb Willis
Esprit, #174