[C320-list] Moving up in size from my 320

Alan Goodman goodmanalanlee at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 14:05:02 PST 2015

Hello forum.  After five years of happy 320 ownership and participation on this incredible forum, I have decided to move up in size and purchase my retirement boat.  In less than 2 years (actually 16 months 3 weeks and 5 days, but whose counting?) I become a full time live aboard.  I'll be listing my 320 in the "for sale" section of the forum, but thought I would give everyone a heads up.  If anyone knows of someone looking for a 100% Lake Michigan fresh water boat (hull 67, wing keel, 1303 engine hours, and several important upgrades) please pass along the information.  At the moment I own two boats and accordingly I will pay a thousand dollar finder's fee to any forum member who refers a buyer who completes the sale.

Alan Goodman, hull #67, wing keel, Holland Michigan
goodmanalanlee at hotmail dot com