[C320-list] Electrical issues asking for help

JeffWillis111 at aol.com JeffWillis111 at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 17:12:56 PDT 2015

I know, I know...dont hold it against me.. Deb just simply did not like the
 sail boat.  Too slow,    heeling over, no generator...

I agree with her we will use this boat much more because of the  generator.

How are you guys?   In the middle of your sailing season  right?

come see us when your down here..

Jeff and deb.

In a message dated 7/6/2015 8:57:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,