[C320-list] Lower cost replacement circuit breakers

Dave Ouimette drouimette at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 12:03:14 PDT 2015

If this is old news, please disregard. I own a 1995 Cat. 320 and two push-on/push-off AC circuit breakers failed. I was able to obtain replacements from the E-T-A distributor for $17.99 each. E-T-A made the original breakers and continue to make various sized replacements. The updated part nos. are: 2-5700-IG1-K10-DD-10A for the 10 amp model, and 2-5700-IG1-K10-DD-15A for the 15 amp breaker. The breakers come in various configurations: the "DD" designation is for the push-on/off model, and "K10" means screw connectors.

Dennis Igarishi sells these breakers for $79.92 ea. Some, but not all, amp sizes are also available from CatalinaDirect for a similar price. No idea why the mark-up is so high.

Dave