[C320-list] Rocna anchor

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:07:22 PDT 2015

Greg,
Have you tried the anchor first. I bought the Rocna Vulcan and made a taller bail, but after I put the anchor on the roller, I'm pretty sure the old bail would have worked just fine.

Someone else commented about a change in the roller on the later models.

My brother in law made mine because WM had to order it and it was going to be $75...I decided not to wait and we made it tall enough to work like a mini sprit for the asymmetric spinnaker

Thanks,
Chris Burti