[C320-list] MkII Ice Box Lid

Jerry Brown jbrown01015 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 14 05:20:54 PDT 2015

Thanks

I was sure I was not alone with the problem

Jerry
1137 Indigo

Sent using CloudMagic [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=6.3.45&pv=5.1.1]

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 7:17 AM, < clburti at gmail.com [clburti at gmail.com] > wrote:
That should work. I have two suggestions: 1. use thickened or ‘filled’ epoxy. 2.
wax the threads of the screws so that you can remove them without breaking out
the repair epoxy.

Best Regards,
Chris Burti