[C320-list] Low speed under Load

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 14 08:28:18 PDT 2015

Marek and Jeff,
I had a similar exchange of emails with Chuck Hussick, who I work for in the
past, and who was one of the technical writers for Ocean Navigator as well
as other marine magazines.  It was in regard to a comment that was made by
another member of the C320 organization regarding the speed of his boat that
used an AutoProp.  The boat speed was high at a relatively low RPM and
maximum RPM could not be reached.  Chuck confirmed that the propeller was
over pitched and replied that it is important that the engine be able to
reach maximum horsepower.
Rod Boer