[C320-list] MkII Ice Box Lid

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jul 14 09:55:33 PDT 2015

If you wipe it with a damp paper towel first, gorilla glue (or other
polyurethane glue) holds to Corian-like materials really well. Since it
expands, there's no need for the tooth picks.  Only use a tiny amount and a
couple dabs in the screw holes and on the hinge body itself should do the
trick but still allow it to be removed if necessary.

-Jeff