[C320-list] Low speed under Load

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 17 13:03:28 PDT 2015

Jeff:

Based on this thread I checked my own performance after last night's no-race
floater. I saw 6.4 knots at 2700 RPM no wind and calm water at less than
full throttle. At the dock under no load I can get over 4000 RPM at full
throttle. The prop is a Kiwi feathering allegedly set for my
engine/transmission at the factory. Assuming that the boats speed and RMP
instruments are accurate, are these acceptable numbers?

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---