[C320-list] Generator - change subject

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sat Jul 18 07:42:14 PDT 2015

Allan,

Honda sells a parallel cable kit that allows synchronizing two of these
generators for extra power.  But, now you've doubled the noise and added
complexity.  So, you're talking about another $1100 to do this.

My advice?  Sell or trade in your 2000i and buy the EU3000i handi generator
which is designed to run a 13.5k AC unit all by itself.  It's 78lbs and
about as quiet as the one you have.

My opinion...
-Jeff