[C320-list] Bow running light wiring problem

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sat Jul 18 10:41:51 PDT 2015

Maybe this helps: I had the wood panels above and below the shelf at the
front of the vberth on my 1999 boat removed recently for windlass
maintenance and for purposes of installing hose for washdown pump in the
anchor locker. I also cut out the non-structural fiberglass panel behind
the upper wood panel to give me better access. After doing so I noticed
a wire running high along the port side of the hull towards the pulpit.
I suspect that the wire runs through the port side wiring channel behind
the trim in the vberth.

Scott Thompson