[C320-list] Adding ballast

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:47:41 PDT 2015

Another good idea. As I have some old chain I'll go for this asap. It might
even be that chain is cheaper than lead shot. I've priced lead ingots and
they are not cheap either. This might not be such a good idea for racers:
adding weight that is.
Thanks everyone for all the good ideas.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62