[C320-list] Rudder Depth/wing keel

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:09:56 PDT 2015

Hauling hasn't been an issue with us, ours has always been blocked under
the keel by the yard.

In any event, I am reasonably certain that the C-320 can rest on the
rudder...my problem with bent rudder posts has been the result of lateral
movement in the form of being pulled backwards once ,and sideways another
time, off of hard obstructions by big power boats after grounding.

Chris,
Commitment #867

--
Chris Burti