[C320-list] What antifreeze/coolant?

Marek Fluder marekf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:17:02 PDT 2015

Bruce,

I intend to change coolant in my 3YM30 and am having the same dilemma -
there is a few recommended brands with Dex Cool being acceptable.
Checked with local Yanmar parts distributor and they do not carry YG30.
I would go with Havoline or Texaco recommended products, but have no idea
where to get them here in Toronto area.
I might settle for Dex-Cool as this is what is readily available.

Marek