[C320-list] Fwd: Wheel Steering Safety Notice

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 28 12:32:24 PDT 2015

Actually, it's not Catalina Yachts nor Edson who are suggesting that owners
change out the part in question....it is Catalina Direct, which is a
completely different company, not belonging to Catalina Yachts.  To me, this
is just an after market supplier who is trying to make it seem like it's
something from the builders so he can capture some additional business.  I'm
a bit surprised that Catalina Direct did this....not quite on the up and up?
If it were a serious issue, either Catalina Yachts or Edson should/would be
sending out the directive to replace the part.

Dennis Harris #694