[C320-list] What antifreeze/coolant?

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 04:07:49 PDT 2015

After flush #7 the water was completely clear. I replaced the thermostat and hose running from the t-stat to the heat exchanger, then being it was 10:00PM I went home. After work I'll go down and replace the other 3 hoses. I'm still deciding on weather to fill the engine with it's new coolant today since it won't be the recomended full 24 hours cure time on the thin coating of Permatex Ultra Black that I used on the t-stat gasket until 10:00PM tonight.
Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719