[C320-list] RE; Replacement Autopilot recommendation (Graeme Clark)

David MacKinnon david.mackinnon99 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:49:08 PDT 2015

Graeme,

We upgraded to the Evolution system (e7 and i70) about 6 months ago & have never looked back.  We did have some issues though with it veering off course but after some trouble shooting we had the rudder sensor installed and this worked a treat.  However, I do find that sometimes on a run with a quartering wind that it can still go off track but the overall improvement justified the total cost over the old instruments.

BTW, can someone tell me how to respond to messages on the board without having to cut and paste the heading from the original message.  I can’t seem to do it directly from Google Groups and have to cut and paste from the heading in my email :(

David

David MacKinnon
Figment, #169
Brisbane, Australia