[C320-list] What antifreeze/coolant?

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 03:23:05 PDT 2015

I finally found the Yanmar Ultra Life YG30 coolant locally. After 7 flushes I had clear water coming out of the engine. I replaced all the hoses and the thermostat, I let everything sit a day just to be sure the very thin layer of gasket dressing I applied had more than enough time to cure. Today after work the Yanmar YG30 goes in!
Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719