[C320-list] Combination Anchor Washdown/Manual Bilge Pumpout System

Beverly Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Fri Jul 31 19:59:53 PDT 2015

I forgot to mention a couple of things.  A hole was cut from the battery
side of the compartment under the starboard settee into the forward bilge to
pull through the coiled hose.  No additional wiring was needed because the
tech used the macerator wiring. I don't have any photos of the hoses up to
the anchor locker but the hose bib is on the port side of the anchor locker
because my anchor windlass control is on the starboard side and the hoses
run up behind the panel at the bow end of the v-berth.

Bev Wright