[C320-list] Rocna anchor

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 05:09:59 PDT 2015

You might also want to look into Mantus, we have a Mantus 35 and it sets EVERY time, including the black Chesapeake mud. We have had multiple boats rafted to us with no drag but she's a bear to get up sometimes when we've done that. It resets itself on tide change immediately.
Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719