[C320-list] seacock access

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 14:42:17 PDT 2015

I put a deck plate inspection port in the panel just behind the engine cover.I can reach in and open both the engine intake and air intake (that I close when sailing so I don't have to bleed the system) and check the packing nut temp without taking the berth apart. We use 2 sheets on the mattress so I can just lift the aft piece, open the plate, and open or close just by feel (when the shaft is not rotating) close the plate  and tuck in the sheet  Still a bit of a pain but not much. My wife likes it a lot.

Jim Brown