[C320-list] bleeding cooling system--water heater part 2

Michael Kowitt kowitt at mail.med.upenn.edu
Sat Jun 6 05:00:36 PDT 2015

Well, following the encouraging words from several on this message board, I
did the right thing and overcame my procrastination to replace the water
heater.  Other than the awkward location of screws in the back, it was all
pretty easy and inexpensive.  Seems to work fine on the electric side.
Now, I'm wondering about air in the system on the coolant side.  Can anyone
advise about how to bleed the air after the new heater is attached.  I
don't think I lost more than a cup of coolant in the process of changing
it, but I assume the new water heater will need to be filled with coolant
internally.