[C320-list] Maintenance Tip: Mast Step Blocks/Studs

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 8 10:25:00 PDT 2015

You can look up "USS Ultra Tef-Gel" at Jamestown  Distributors.  The ~1ounce syringe is more than enough for many years and should be well under $20 since it doesn't take much.  Use this anywhere you have different kinds of metals touching.  Like at the mainsail gate.  The mast is AL and the screws are SS.   Some places on Amazon and elsewhere over charge for this by a lot, so shop around.

Cheers
Jeff