[C320-list] Rig C320 for Asyn Spinaker

Diane Fowler dianeflr at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 18:10:24 PDT 2015

Does anyone have the exact part name or number to do that block at the top of the spinnaker halyard? I tried to fly a spinnaker racing, but it takes so long for the spinnaker to come down that we don't have a chance.   My rigger is not sure  EXACTLY what to do !   Help???   Photos helpful

Capt. Diane fowler,  S/v. Windy City,  #948. 239-850-4935.
Sent from my iPhone