[C320-list] Hot water flow

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jun 21 15:23:10 PDT 2015

That's odd.
Because cold works, you can rule out the aerators on each of the faucets
which is the most common reason.
That leaves the hot water tank's inflow check valve.  Here's a theory:
When you ran out of supply pressure, the pressure in the hot water tank
forced/jammed the stopper in the check valve to the blocked position.  The
check valve looks like a short piece of "copper" pipe instead of the red or
blue plastic PEX water pipe.  It is inserted into the Whale fitting that
screws into the feed port on the HW tank directly below the pressure relief
valve.  Remove the check valve and make sure you can blow through it the
direction the blue arrow points.

In Danny's picture here, it's right behind the vertical red water line &
blue label that says "new fittings from hardware store"
http://tinyurl.com/c320checkvalve
Cheers!
-Jeff Hare