[C320-list] Replacement bulb for steaming light

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Sun Jun 21 18:34:04 PDT 2015

My $0.02 worth.  Sorry I don't have the number, but suggest this is the time to switch to a LED bulb.  They last much longer and use far less current.  Check Marinebeam.com.  We switched to LED bulbs on all our mast lighting and found this supplier to be reasonably priced.
Kaare & Mary Wold
Sheet Music #945

Sent from my iPad