[C320-list] Knot meter

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Fri May 1 04:49:04 PDT 2015

Ahoy....The paddle wheel is as Don says......the devise is easily
 removable, ..I think there is a flap that prevents water from gushing
in when removing or placing the paddle wheel. I normally don't use the
speedometer for day sailing, keeping the wheel clean for cruising. There
is a plastic screw cap to hold the unit, or plug in place. Joe n
Beth....#245