[C320-list] Additional ignition keys or replacement ignitionswitch

Beverly Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Fri May 1 21:08:30 PDT 2015

Thanks, Stephen. That first link didn't work but a search produced it at
this link for the reference of others:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONARK-Annealing-Start-Switch-Universal-for-Tug-Trac
tor-Boat-Diesel-Motor-/221730942432?hash=item33a031ade0
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONARK-Annealing-Start-Switch-Universal-for-Tug-Tra
ctor-Boat-Diesel-Motor-/221730942432?hash=item33a031ade0&vxp=mtr> &vxp=mtr .
The switches at the second link look very strange!

If True Value here doesn't have the key blank, I have this source now.

Bev Wright

Whoosh #15