[C320-list] Rebedding of traveler track response from 661

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:32:11 PDT 2015

Great news. Safe recommendation, their customer service is unsurpassed.

Thanks, Chris BurtiFrom: Lynda Rath
Sent: ‎5/‎4/‎2015 3:08 PM
To: c320-list at lists.catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Rebedding of traveler track response from 661
>    7. Rebedding of traveler track (Lynda Rath)
>    8. Re: Rebedding of traveler track (Chris Burti)
>    9. Re: Rebedding of traveler track (jim brown)

> ​Chris and Jim -

​Many, many thanks for the ​suggestion to contact ​Garhauer. I called them
on a Sat morning - they not only actually answered the phone but they told
me just to mail the car and they would take care of everything. It's going
in the mail today and hopefully what I thought would be an expensive
nightmare, so far doesn't even come close! Again, many thanks and apologies
for the delayed reply.
Best,
David and Lynda Rath
#661 Brewers Greenport