[C320-list] Rocker Switch on Aft Cabin Bulkead Lamp

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Tue May 5 16:07:55 PDT 2015

It was me

Intercept the white hot line that runs on the stbd side high in the closet

Bring 2 wires down behind the headboard to the center of the bunk

Drill a hole behind the teak strip

Connect a rocket switch

I used Velcro to hold it in place

In addition I replaced the halogen bulbs with LED

And questions give me a call

A 30 minute job

Cheers

Dick Walker