[C320-list] Lewmar winch part

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed May 6 11:10:34 PDT 2015

Marko,

Since you have your boat's Model Year you can narrow down this part.  Since
your boat was built in either 1994 or 1995, somehow I don't think your winch
was made between 1984 and 1989, so the link specified on Defender might not
be the exact part you're looking for.

I'm fairly certain you can still find this part.  If nothing else, maybe
take one of yours off and see if there's a part number stamped on it.

-Jeff Hare