[C320-list] Hot water bypass

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:56:45 PDT 2015

When my water heater started to leak at the end of last season, I also
discovered that the heater hose (engine to heater) had a small leak. I
opted to remove the water hear AND the hoses from the engine. I used a
piece of the old hose to connect the in and out at the engine and will
replace the hose with new when I replace the water heater.
Martin Rosenberg
Avalon  #823