[C320-list] Hot water bypass

Michael Kowitt kowitt at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue May 26 12:23:40 PDT 2015

Bill, others
I don't see any evidence of antifreeze leaking into the bilge at this time.

However, if I understand what others have written, some feel it is
dangerous to bypass just the fresh water, leaving the engine side
connected.  Actually, if I had to bypass both sides of the system, I would
probably not do it at all right now and get by using bottled water for a
while.  I think that to bypass the engine side means moving or removing the
entire water heater in order to get to the back of the unit.  That kind of
defeats my goal of putting the job off for a while (my wife will tell you
I'm good at that).

Not sure what to do with all this................

Thanks to everyone for the input.

Mike Kowitt
Elusive

--