[C320-list] Companionway hatch glide tape

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Tue May 26 16:08:05 PDT 2015

Japanese Glide Tape, which is what was used originally, is available from
Annapolis Performance Sailing for about $29 including shipping.  The roll is
3/4" x 26'.  The SKU is APSGT.  If anyone is local to the Chesapeake Bay, I
can gladly give you some if we can connect.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD