[C320-list] Oil level in transmission

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 12:48:20 PDT 2015

With some older cars with stick shifts and a dipstick in the transmission they used to "paint" the end of the dipstick with whiteout typewriter correction fluid (not sure if you can still get it) to make the level easier to see. This was also recommended at a Yanmar course that I took. I haven't done it so no personal experience.

Jim Brown