[C320-list] Magicezy chip repair

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Fri May 29 06:39:16 PDT 2015

Hi Rick,
When you go to the Spectrum site, you search for your boat ... Catalina.   Under that are colors and years of manufacture.
I have ordered the small patch kit for our boat (2007 387).  I have yet to try it, I will let you know how it looks.

Here is the link into the site for all the whites they have for Catalina ...

http://www.spectrumcolor.com/Items.aspx?key=advsearch&cat=K&br=__ALLCATS__&manu=CATALINA&incl_m=F

Steve