[C320-list] Search the Archives

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 1 12:00:26 PST 2015

All:

Here it is, fall, the boat out of the water yesterday, and me with a problem
to solve quickly as winter is coming to The Great White North and I need to
get Bear closed and covered. In my haste I attempted to use the archive
search but failed. The particulars of the failure are:

1)      I enter the list using this link:
http://lists.catalina320.com/pipermail/c320-list-catalina320.com/  and then
fill out the search criteria at the top of the page.

2)       On hitting the SEARCH button I get a page with this error:

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this site
by sending an e-mail to:  <mailto:mailman at listserver-emu.dreamhost.com>
mailman at listserver-emu.dreamhost.com The error message is:

Unable to read word database file
'/dh/mailman/emu/archives/private/c320-list-catalina320.com/htdig/db.words.d
b'
Did you run htdig?

This is the first time I have tried to use the search feature. Can someone
tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm still getting the mag, so I think I remain
a paid up member. I haven't been on the group website in a long time as I
failed to remember my password so I'm locked out. Assistance appreciated.

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---