[C320-list] Fw: Bilge Pump

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 6 11:44:32 PST 2015

I didn't see my previous comment come up on the list service so I will repost here. My apologies if this is in fact a duplication.

I replaced the original diaphragm bilge pump which was prone to clogging with an impeller pump. This is one of the best upgrades I have done. This pump (a Jabsco) works great. It like the original has a metal strainer filter in line between the bilge pickup and the pump (in the port settee locker). I clean this filter regularly as everything finds its way into the bilge.

Now I have to do the same replacement for the shower/icebox-refrigerator which also has a diaphragm pump which has failed.

Greg
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC