[C320-list] Bilge pump filter

Jeffrey Kapec jkapec at tkdg.com
Fri Nov 6 13:23:28 PST 2015

My 2000 vintage  had a filter mounted to the hull beside the bilge pump
(port side)  I replaced the filter with  a new one a few years ago since
it froze and cracked one winter. I  clean the filter each season.
Typically light collection but it is a protection just in case somthing
gets into the lower bilge somehow.  A frog perhaps.  Now that my
stuffing box has the Gore packing I do not use the bilge pump very often.

Jeff Kapec
Petite Suite 718

---