[C320-list] A suggestion that will help

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:13:26 PST 2015

It seems apparent that the end-of-season has arrived for many of us and that
the holidays are approaching by the dearth of messages on this list. So, let
me be one to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm giving thanks that the
USofA is separated by two oceans and several seas from the insanity
occurring in other parts of the world. Not that we aren't or will be somehow
involved; but, that, for the most part our friends and families are
reasonably safe and secure.

Back to boating: with so many changes in the C320 over a period of 22 years,
may I ask that submitters to this list include year, hull number, and boat
location so that responses to posting can be more targeted to the situation;
and, others may better understand how a response may apply to them?

Happy Holidays (Michael and Carolyn, this means you too even though you've
left the flock, I know you are still lurking.)

Warren and Pattie Updike

1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62.

Ooops, on the Chesapeake Bay