[C320-list] exhaust blockage

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 10:47:46 PST 2015

Just had the same problem. It was exhaust riser.  Almost totally blocked.  The elbow was fine. We removed the riser, chisled out some soot and went from Ventura to Dana Point by way of Catalina this summer with no problems. Replaced the riser on return. Seems kind of expensive. Cost me $450, including part. I had to hire a mech as I did not have the tools to break the riser loose. After watching once I will do it myself next time. Harbor Freight for the biggest pipe wrench I can find.
Don "Mandolin Wind"
#1004 2004
3YM30