[C320-list] exhaust blockage

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Nov 20 13:11:15 PST 2015

The "L" and the elbow were cast but I don't think they were stainless, the threaded coupler was certainly stainless.

The parts looked exactly like these except that the raw water fitting on ours was reused and was not a straight tube, but rather came out into a 90 degree bend.

http://tinyurl.com/ExhaustElbow

-Jeff